1. I can’t believe I bought this. It’s not local. (Condiments don’t count, right?)
2. High Fructose Corn Syrup (a Genetically Engineered – GE – food) is as recognizable and common to the average American as good old ketchup.
3. If Hunt’s can make ketchup without High Fructose Corn Syrup, why don’t the other guys?
4. I should make my own ketchup, then I won’t have to worry about GEs.
5. Is this a small victory over GEs or just clever marketing for an ultra-processed product?
6. This label proves GE awareness has increased. “They” know we know…
7. So why don’t they just label it?